Transits of Pluto meaning in astrology
Pluto’s job is to dissolve the past to bring in the new, burning to ashes to restrict into a new form and mode of being; Pluto rules death and rebirth.
Change is the only constant in the cosmos; Pluto transit call you to constantly transform your life
How long do Pluto transits last?
- Pluto usually transits last 6-20+ years, depending on the sizes of your houses in your birth chart; in an average lifetime, Pluto typically only moves through 3-6 houses.
- People or external events that call for you to change or force transformation on you
- Uncovering of secrets, things you repress coming to the surface
- Intensity- uncontrollable desires- calling for a need to be controlled
- External revolution- i.e. wars, pandemics and other global events
- Being taken to the underworld, drink, drugs, crime, sex selling- exploration with all forms of domination, deception, manipulation, power plays and games –to rise
- Toying with danger- biting off more than you can chew- need to escape all that imprisons you
- It’s best to avoid any underworld things, but hey, we humans really do what’s good for us, right?
- And it’s the darkness that often takes us to the depths within ourselves, that allows us to grow… and find your inner light, so life is one big catch 22
- An exercise of duality and polarity
- Those with strong Pluto aspects or house placements in their birth chart
- Will feel these transit more, Pluto in the 1st,2nd, 8th,7th, 12th house or aspects to Pluto in these houses.
- Those with sextiles, trines, conjunctions, squares, oppositions, quincunxes to Pluto in these houses may feel these transits more.
- Pluto, as well as any other planet’s effect on your life, depends on your soul age, contract, environmental and soul lineage factors.
- Decay, things or relationships breaking down- subtle or extreme destruction
- Psychological, spiritual, religious, intellectual, ego or financial deaths- adjustments, so that new values and ways of accumulating possessions and wealth can be born
- Control issues and power struggles
- Dangerous occult, psychological, sexual experiences
- The house pluto is in and aspects Pluto makes while transiting indicate the things that will be transformed.
- Resistance is futile- embracing and learning how to transform is the best strategy
- Allow yourself to experience metamorphosis
What is a Pluto transition? Through the houses in astrology
Pluto transit can cause essential and profound changes in the houses Pluto is transiting.
Pluto transit can also influence the houses and planets your natal, Leo, Scorpio and Aries, as well as the house Mars and the Sun are in.
Pluto transits call for us to let go of all that stops us from growing; this can be our own fear, secrets, repressions.
Pluto wants you to go deep within yourself, healing your psychological, spiritual and emotional trauma so you can rise like the phoenix.
Pluto is all about our base human primal instincts and desires.
Your survival and defence mechanism created from past hurts.
Which may now stop you from experiencing the fullness of life must be examined, so you can understand, forgive, find unconditional love and acceptance for yourself.
Heal and eventually learn to manage all of your personality traits.
Channelling them into constructive life goals and hobbies.
All that is hidden may come to light under a Pluto transit; facing the dark side of yourself and human nature can provide a profound transformation.
Pluto transits contain themes of death-lost-destruction- letting go so that you can transform.
Internal or external experiences will give you a signal to let go, of the thought patterns, destructive habits and relationships that stop us from growing.
It is up to you if you hear that call; however, this won’t stop Pluto’s Influence of removing possessions or people from your life, like nature, light, and dark are needed for a human to grow.
Pluto is not a punishment, for sometimes we need fire to grow, and sometimes we need gentle, loving care.
Pluto’s role is to get you to see that destruction can mean rebirth, letting go can mean beautiful beginnings, and it is often by clinging and seeking revenge we miss out on the richness and beauty of life.
Physical and psychological death is part of life and learning to let go of behaviours and thoughts, and people when the time is right.
Who may have served you and been for your highest good at one stage of your personal growth; however, they may not be conducive – helpful for the next stage of your evolution.
Death is the only certainty in life, not to be bleak but to state a fact, it is hard when those we care about pass on, yet we must find a way to go on, and believe that one ay we may see them in spirit form again.
“The Only Constant in Life Is Change.”- Heraclitus
They are many theories on how humans come into existence, but while you’re on this planet, it is best to enjoy it, for our time here is limited, and we don’t know when we will pass earth’s way again.
Pluto is a reminder that to honestly and authentically live, we must constantly change, for people will come and go, so will possession,
For this reason, it is crucial you adapt to the many transformations Pluto calls you to make.
Letting go of toxic thoughts, relationships and self-destructive addictions and habits or you are doomed to live out your days in regrets heartbreak.
seeking revenge, resentment and other fear and discontented based emotions
Pluto transits can be very shocking if you’re overly material minded and rely on possessions for your security; Pluto transits can seem like a big and often disruptive wake-up call into the psychological and spiritual.
Yet we shall remember that change is the only constant on earth; check the season and your age, its changes every day.
We all know that a time will come when you will leave your physical body.
So if anything, only your soul- higher consciousness, brain waves can live on, our bodies- matter at best is recycled- transformed into a new form.
Pluto transiting the first house
- Increased self-awareness and/ or perception, coming to belie your more than just a physical body or constant mind chatter
- Your toxic thought and/or Behavior patterns that cause you problems will be brought to your attention
- This transit is the opportunity to courageously accept yourself warts and all while refining your character/personality
- Outdated responses, behaviours, thought, and defence mechanisms will need to be looked at
- You may face an extreme desire to escape from life or run from yourself
- If you face yourself, a profound transformation can occur
- The power of this transit makes it likely that you will do some work to improve your personality expression
- You may develop an interest in self-help literature, courses, astrology or any other transcendental-psychological practices
When Pluto is transiting your first house, this is a time where the focus can be on understanding, healing and integrating all aspects of your personality.
You will begin to question why you react and think in the ways you do.
Every experience that helped form your personality in this life and your past lives may come to your attention.
How deeply this transit affects you depends on your soul contract and life lessons, but in general, you will be forced by external or internal events to look at yourself more deeply.
Some of you may seek help from a friend, family member or therapist to help you during this time, as contents from your subconscious surface.
Or your own reckless behaviour may force you to take a deeper look at your psychological or emotional wounds and the impulsive behaviours and thoughts they cause.
If you choose to do the work and heal, you can emerge a more rounded person from this transit.
With more insight into your inner workings and the internal void all of us humans have inside, may begin to close.
Because you will discover new and healthy ways to deal with your emotional and psychological wounds day by day, if you commit to your personal growth.
Transforming yourself, taking practical action to fill up your inner emptiness.
This transit won’t be all plain sailing; they will be many obstacles, mainly your own resistance to changing your compulsive habits and thoughts.
But you should take this time to work on your personal development, as this will bring beneficial rewards in the long run.
On the other hand, some of you can resist this change initially or throughout this whole transit, but this will just cause turmoil within you and your relationships.
As you try and control the process, instead of allowing the process to guide you to a better you, you may escape into excessive or dangerous power plays.
Repressing the need to transform by indulging excessively in sex, alcohol, drugs or any other intoxicating substance or relationship.
You may become egotistical in your attempts to resist change, causing problems in your close relationships.
Pluto transiting the second house
- The experiences that happen during this transit are trying to teach you to detach from purely materialistic concerns and to open up to appreciating the simple things in life.
- Like family time, self-care, love, the bird’s song, natures seasons and life itself
- Changes in your personal values, or how you view possessions or finances
- External events will force you to look deeply at how you manage or mismanage your money and other assets
- Reaping the rewards or consequences of past life or current life handling of wealth
- You may be more charitable and open to sharing after this time has passed if you lack this quality
- Whatever is lost at this time is for a deeper purpose; yes, grieve what is taken from you; as yano, your human, you are allowed to be depressed for a while.
- But try and change what you value in life, having gratitude for what you have.
Your personal or material beliefs will be under the spotlight; some of you may decide to reduce your possessions. Others will take steps to increase them.
Especially if you have been relying on material things to measure your self-worth.
An external event can cause you to lose money or possessions that force you to question your beliefs. About material things or experience a block in achieving material stability.
Either by losing a job or being denied a promotion, finance or something else you were counting on.
A breakdown in a relationship or an unexpected expense, such as repairs to your home, business or vehicle.
Can cause you to have less access to money than you had planned for; this triggers you to look for other ways to increase your earning capability.
There are great lessons to be learned in adversity- hardship, and you may discover innate talents from this or past lifetimes that help you find solutions to any external disturbance your experience right now.
You may feel the urge to cling to what wants to leave your life right now or spend too much time in self-pity.
It is only right to experience feelings of loss, but you must put a time limit on them because getting out of an emotional pit can be challenging.
Allow what wants to leave your life to go, do the best to cover the unexpected the best you can ask for more time to settle debts, downsize if need be, you can always upgrade again in time.
If this situation applies to you, you may have to look for other ways to increase your income.
The only thing we can really control in life is how we react to the situations that come our way.
We may think we can influence others, and they may allow us to believe this for a time, but just as the season change.
So do people, so it’s always best to build a solid foundation within yourself that you can always call upon to get you through life’s problems.
During this time, Pluto is asking you to transform your inner values, so how you view external events and people can change.
You may find yourself seeking out the higher meanings in life to support you throughout this time, going through many inner changes.
Pluto transiting the third house
- This transit is best used to change the way you think and communicate
- Good time for creative or other writers to tap into their emotions to produce abstract or emotive content.
- Seeking deeper explanations and meaning, reject what you once thought was true
- Painful realisations
- Secrets or other vital information revealed via everyday communications
- Seeking intellectual understanding of psychological, philosophical or occult subjects.
- How this affects you depends on your personal inclinations; for some, it is a spiritual awakening, others an intellectual one.
- Be careful when signing documents, check the fine print, also be cautious about who you share your secrets with at this time, yet don’t isolate your intimate partner(s)
This transit can bring problems you have avoided resolving for years to a crisis point.
Your relationships with friends, family and even neighbours or anyone else you come across in your day to day life may undergo drastic change right now.
This can be a change for the better, yet the driving factor for any transformation you choose to make.
Could involve dealing with complicated revelations, emotions and maybe secrets you or others have been keeping can come out now.
Causing conflict and possibly irreparable breakdown in long term arrangements or relationships.
Your own belief about yourself, people and the world may also come under scrutiny at this time. You may find new personal values and interest from researching unique philosophies, occult theories, intellectual or psychological thought systems.
You may find that you have outgrown the hobbies you used to take pleasure in and that you no longer have anything in common with the people you used to enjoy.
You may repress this calling to transform your cognitive process, outgrowing the old.
But external events will keep on pushing people or information your way that make you question what you think you know.
Letting go of your old attitudes and relationships can be challenging; this can be a painful and distressing time for you.
Pluto transiting the fourth house
- Separations in relationships, divorce, leaving home
- Home improvements by choice or force
- Shocking family events that lead to inner and outer changes
- Seeking more independence and material security
- Dealing with events or people from your past
- Research your family heritage or look into the emotional and psychological problems of your ancestors to understand your own.
- Opportunity to take Pluto support and invoke deep change within yourself
They will be changes in your relationship with your immediate family, brothers, sisters, cousins, parents (or primary caregivers), lovers or anyone else who is like family to you.
Family may try to stop or support change in your life at this time. If you have been dependent or co-dependent in any of your relationships, this bond may change or be broken.
Pluto is asking you to become more self-reliant and take more responsibility for your inner and outer stability.
You may be asked to leave the place you have called home, or you may decide to do this willingly, and this can cause conflicts in your close relationship, resulting in power plays.
You may be forced to grow up at this time and stand your guard against anyone who stops your growth, or you may be forced to leave behind childish habits.
Some of you may experience dreams, nightmares waking visions or vivid memories of childhood events. You have not been able to or have been resisting dealing with.
You could try to avoid dealing with them, but this can be hard at this time; you could seek professional help to deal with these issues.
You may seek to discuss with your family, resulting in irreparable tension or deepening the relationship(s).
Pluto transiting the fifth house
- This transit is best used to look into and change how you think about speculation, especially if you gamble and this habit causes problems in all areas of your life
- Channelling your energy into creativity, even if it is just for yourself keeping a journal, drawing or painting even if you are not good at it
- Suppose you’re a writer, actor, entertainer. In that case, this is a good time to perfect your artform and write romantic or relationship self-help content.
- Going beyond the surface, shallow and mundane
- Having intense experiences with lovers, children and your own inner child
- Increase urge for creativity or self-assertion
- Obstacles to your creativity, romantic feelings or self-expression
- Taking an extreme risk- feeling compelled to do so
- Looking for intense fun and pleasure
- Seeking the excessiveness, the extreme and dangerous
- Increase in sexual urges, hookups be careful of STIs; the experiences you have at this time will teach you the correct and improper use of sexual energy
Romantic or friendly relationships started under this transit can be intense; they can be a karmic feeling to all situations and people you met at this time.
You can feel obsessed with another person, or they may react this way with you. Do not ignore any red flags and get help to leave any dangerous situations.
If your willpower is not strong, we have all been there, don’t beat yourself up about this infatuation, instead seek sanctuary.
Not all these relationships started at this time will be bad, but they are likely to be powerful bonds, and you may not be thinking straight at this time.
And powerfully past life and subconscious processes may occur at this time.
This is why it is essential to take care of your psychological and emotional wounds over your lifetime, as unhealed feelings often drive bad decisions.
This can be a time of craving while you feel attracted and repulsed to someone simultaneously, and you cannot leave, although you know this is not a good connection; it’s like things have to run their course.
If you’re already in a relationship, this can undergo a transformation at this time. Lots of intense issues may come up, and some of you may decide to end the connection.
But, if you survive the storms that come your way as a couple- throuple or any other relationship variation at this time. The bond may last for a very long time, maybe until the day you transit from this physical body or beyond.
How you relate to any children in your life and your own inner child may also come into focus during this transit.
How you react to the needs of your inner child, the youthful and actually kids at this time, will have far-ranging consequences on you and them.
Do not reject the needs of your own inner child at this time who may need attention, understanding and healing; even though it may be painful or time-consuming, it is essential you address any issues with “innocence” that arise now.
It’s important you deal with the pickney (child) in you and others as Jamaicans would say with care, nurturing allows transformation to occur, psychological or emotional wounds caused in childhood may take you to some dark places.
Seek help to deal with them as not doing so can interfere with your creativity- productivity, and any romantic relationship (s) you’re involved in.
Issues regarding children’s health or a health issue you last experienced in youth may resurface now; again, it’s vital that you deal with any problems that come up promptly, do not take the risk, by putting off dealing with the situation.
Pluto transiting the sixth house
- Reforming your physical, psychological, emotional well-being routine
- Changing your career, going for a promotion, becoming more efficient
- Questioning if you do enough for others, giving something back
They can be changes in your career or in your circumstances that affect your career.
You can experience pressure and conflict in relationships with your managers or co-workers at this time; maybe a workplace affair or breakdown in friendship may add to these troubles.
During Pluto transit in the 6th house, your employment may become uncertain.
You may change jobs many times, or any personal projects, especially if you’re self-employed or a freelance writer etc..
You may experience some delays, but keep on going; you will get there in the end.
You may undergo crises of values, which leads you to quit your job and starting a new career.
You may have to retrain for this career, and it can involve psychology.
Astrology, life coaching, detective or fraud investigator work, mentoring, financial trading or advisory work.
Physiotherapy or any other transformative therapy or profession involving the mind, body or soul.
Personal health issues that come out of the blue or what you have been ignoring for years may affect your work like now.
It is vital that if , they are any psychological, spiritual, physical or emotional health issues you have been putting off dealing with for a while.
That you take time to deal with them now.
This is an excellent period to have a health check-up or to start a slow and steady healthy eating, thinking or exercise plan, or all three.
It’s crucial you tailor any new regime(s) to your personal needs, as it’s essential to look after your mind, body and soul (higher consciousness).
So you can stay in optimum condition throughout your lifetime, some of you may experience a total burnout at this time, causing you to have some time off work.
Pluto is giving you the power to rejuvenate on all levels, mentally, physically and spiritually (soul- higher consciousness level).
However, the revelations can be painful; it’s essential to take this chance.
You may get interested in alternative exercises like tai chi, jiu-jitsu, ballet, climbing, rebounding and healing methods like Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy, Massage, Meditation or Spiritual / energy healing.
Pluto transiting the seventh house
- Upheavals in your close relationships, leading to a deeper connection or endings.
- Subconsciously drawing to you what is needed for you to change
- Refusing to see yourself for who you really are
- Power plays
- Secret motives
- Seeking help to transform
- Accepting you have the power to regenerate and more often than not, it is your subliminal consciousness, especially your unhealed emotional and psychological wounds, that draws your life experiences to you
- If you want to transform your life- transform your thoughts and behaviours
All sorts of changes can occur in your intimate romantic, friendship or business relationships right now; an external or internal crisis can trigger these critical changes.
The relationship will not necessarily end, but it will go through a testing time.
Any feelings you or the other parties have not expressed may surface now.
If the foundations of your relationship are solid, it will survive; if not, it will be destroyed.
There is a possibility a new love interest comes into your life, and you may have a deep connection with them on the sexual, intellectual, psychological or spiritual level.
You can welcome this connection or run from it for a while or altogether.
If a relationship does end during this transit.
You may need to consult with people in plutonic related professions like financial advisors, divorce or other types of solicitors-legal professionals, doctors, surgeons, psychologists, etc..
Any new people you meet may be very plutonic- Scorpio in nature, and you connect with them can take you to new highs or low heights in your sexual life.
Depending on how you look at it, power or dominatrix games may feature during this time.
It is best that you are mindful of your own and other people’s intentions.
Because hidden enemies can be revealed right now or people working in the shadows o you some harm, but putting themselves forward as a friend.
Because of this, circumspection is needed, and for some of you, especially if you have adverse aspects to Pluto, Saturn or Uranus in your natal chart or by transit, it may not be the best time to commit to any new relationship.
Don’t become scared of life at this time; just observe people’s actions more and words less; actions are hard to fake and do not ignore warning signs; keep a voice note long or written diary as events during this transit.
Make sure anything or anyone you commit to is worthy of you take it slow.
If you enjoy intense connections, this may be the perfect time to settle into a relationship for you as yano some of us humans, like power games.
You may be tempted to fight fire with fire, with anyone who tries to disrupt your life at this time, but these tactics may backfire, although you may be a force to be reckoned with.
Your avenger can be stronger, and your rebuttals can cause trouble with the police or some other authority at this time. If you decide to get revenge-retaliate, then be mindful of the consequences and make sure you cover all bases.
You could very well meet your match at this time, as the situations that happen with people during this period can reflect who you are at your core.
All humans have a dark side; how we channel it counts.
On the inner level, you may decide that your life has become unbearable and start a period of self-transformation.
You may consult a therapist or alternative healer, or life coach to help you with this change.
It’s essential to not depend on others to do the work for you. Still, it’s ok to seek support, but know it is you that will have to take personal responsibility and sustain any transformation you decide to make at this time.
Pluto transiting the eighth house
- Changing how you think about death, sex, joint finances and shared resources
- Sometimes during this transit, you have to deal with legal issues related to taxes, insurance, inheritances.
- Living a more spiritual – higher consciousness orientated life
- Dangerous sexual encounters, having to deal with taboos and repressions
- Ending in relationships, starting new ones
- This period is best used to heal any emotional or psychological wounds you have that stop you from experiencing the fullness of life. Researching occult or other esoteric matters.
Pluto as ruler of Scorpio, which dwells in the 8th house, is in its domain, so to speak here, when Pluto transits this house, deep regeneration can take place.
Your finances may undergo a change, for this is the house of joint and other people’s resources.
After all, issues with inheritances, taxes and insurance may feature in your life; the ways you have managed your money in your past may cause problems during this transit.
This can be a time of letting go of the people you have known for a long time or the death of someone like a public figure or someone closer to home.
May trigger you to think about life and the processes of death, birth and renewal now.
Causing some of you to want to transform your life in some profound way, the saying life is too short may play on your mind right now, some of you may research religious, spiritual or intellectual books at this time, looking for answers
You may attend places of worship, spiritual centres or travel to seek higher meaning at this time.
If aspects or placements in your birth chart support this. You may take an interest in astrology, numerology or other occult subjects at this time.
Delving deep and not just merely looking at the surface, depth psychology may also get your attention at this time.
Pluto transiting the ninth house
- Changing your belief system
- Awakening to higher meanings in life
- Deciding to take an off or online educational, religious or higher consciousness course(s)
- Waking visions, insightful dreams
- Travelling to faraway physical or mental places
- Avoid being forceful in stating your beliefs as you can get into legal trouble at the worse end of the spectrum and cause arguments in relationships at the other
- Be careful when travelling especially in the psychic realms, as you can meet shady characters
- Check all people’s credentials before you blindly follow them
Pluto in the 9th house can change the way you view yourself, other people and the world at large; this can come from an inner psychological, higher consciousness or intellectual awakening.
But it is more likely your change of mind will develop from education, legal, intellectual, philosophical, spiritual, supernatural or other occult research or attending lectures on any of these subjects or interactions with people or groups from different cultures and beliefs systems to you.
Pluto transits are also slow, so the process of changing your belief systems can also be slow or rapid.
Pluto’s energy is more subconscious than conscious, depending on your natal chart and other transits and aspects occurring to your birth chart at the time of this transit.
The experiences and inner changes you go through will be intense or happen subtly over time; there can also be the awakening of past life- past consciousness memories.
The development of your transformation in thought and maybe behaviours is more likely to occur via gut feelings- intuition or from. Your own inner absorption of the external events that happen during this transit, As bob Marley and the wailer’s sing, who feels it know it.
And although Pluto lessons can be oh so excruciatingly painful, often, we humans only learn from our own personal experiences. Which are often leaaarneeed the hard way, and not the good advice that can come our way.
Now we humans, often when we learn something new, wish to shout it from the rooftops and tell everyone, but you must check any new information you come across at this time.
As there are many opinions in our world but very few truths, which are simple, still we humans find the simple things hardest to understand and do.
Pluto energy can be intense infatuated and can cause fixation on objects of our desire and attention; forcing ideas on others can cause relationship breakdowns.
Pluto’s negative aspects in the 9th house can cause trouble with authorities due to overzealous behaviours.
Jupiter’s influence on the 9th house can make you too dogmatic with proving your opinions, so this can cause you to take violent or impulsive actions that cause consequences.
But again, whatever occurs in Pluto transit is meant to happen that way. So don’t beat yourself up too much, yet grieve for what is lost, then move on.
Whatever leaves at this time, let it go, and whatever comes to you, let it flow.
Yes, share your beliefs with others but know everyone has and is entitled to their own opinions, interest and behaviours.
Truth like oil always rises (is extracted) to the surface.
Pluto transiting the tenth house
- Transforming your career or educational aspirations
- Attending professional or educational training
- You may want to work hard and become overly ambitious during this transit
- which is good but take time out to relax and nurture any relationships you are in
- Avoid deceptive tactics in getting promotions as this may create enemies
- Excessive obstacles in obtaining your goals, keep on going and learn the lessons of these adversities
- Work with others rather than walk over them
- Power struggles with those in authority or getting help with those with influence
- Removing inner blockages to your personal success like your self-doubt psychological and emotional problems
It is likely that you will either experience a crisis in your career during this transit, and you could find yourself wanting to switch professions, and you may retrain in a new direction altogether.
This can involve some form of formal, informal, or self-taught training.
You may suddenly realise you’re out of touch with who you authentically are, especially if you ignored the belief system transformation opportunities of the 8th and 9th house Pluto transits.
It is best to make a list and form a clear strategy and work towards achieving any new or existing educational or professional goal you may have at this time.
You may experience many external and internal obstacles to your goals at this time, but keep on going don’t give up hope, have faith that if you work towards your aims, slowly and steadily, you will achieve them, and avoid cutting corners.
You may be tempted to skip some steps, but it is best to make sure you learn all you need to know, as gaps in learning can cause you to make mistakes later down in your career.
Transform all that needs to be changed. The self-renewal process may be slow and tedious, and you may face inner and external resistance to your rejuvenation.
But don’t give up you will get there.
Your ambitions will be the main focus in your current career for others. Getting ahead will be at the forefront of your mind right now, and you may go for a promotion after promotion.
You can make powerful attempts to get to the top of your game.
Pluto energy can be obsessive, intense and compulsive as well as cold-blooded- cruel, so it’s essential you do not use manipulative or aggressive tactics to get what you want at this time, as your actions can cause disastrous consequences.
The saying goes, you may be smiling as you climb your way to the top, but you may be crying all the way down; it’s best to rise to the top nicely rather than make enemies who work towards your downfall.
Cooperation rather than domination is your friend during this transit; work within the rules rather than against them, pay attention to social and career standards.
The straight and narrow path or trying to find a resolution with others is the best way at this time, not roughshod- fierce actions.
Sure let go of the relationships and associations that have gone past their sell-by date. But do it as diplomatically, let what pluto removes stay removed.
Pluto transiting the eleventh house
- You may leave groups or friendships you have been involved in for a long time
- Rethinking your life goals and letting go of ideas and connections that no longer align with your new aspirations
- Meeting new friends who are free thinkers or occultly eccentric
- joining new or deepening your commitment to alternative humanitarian, occult, scientific, technological or innovative organisations
“To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” -Winston Churchill
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” -Maya Angelou
Brings changes in any friendships or groups you belong to. You may outgrow your friendship group, or you may decide to join a new group(s) that broadens your mind and friendship circle.
You will also be actively seeking to reassess your life purpose and aspirations at this time.
You may choose to transform your social life, and group associations will be a big part of this transit.
Even if you have known someone for years during this time, you may realise that you have nothing in common with them anymore.
Or friends may react negatively to any change they see in you at this time, which causes endings in associations; this can be painful.
Internal changes brought on by external events will lead you to question how you spend your social time.
You will be seeking more depth and intensity in your relationships, and the friends you know who can meet this new need may stay after this transit ends.
But those who refuse or cannot change will leave your social group, or you may completely cut all ties with your past friends due to them not being authentic connections in the first place.
While many of you may make the conscious effort to transform your social associations, this change will be brought on by subconscious mechanisms or external events.
New people or groups that make you question what you feel is true about yourself and the world may suddenly come into your life.
You could be on a dating or social app or watching online videos, and suddenly an ad may pop up that you click on.
Which leads you down the rabbit hole of new information.
This may not be pleasant; this can cause many sleepless nights or nights where you willingly miss sleep. Because you are enthralled or hypnotised by these intense groups or individual(s).
For some of you, a plutonic person – someone with strong Scorpio or extremely passionate energy may rock your world completely open up your perception.
You may feel uncomfortable, or some of you may enjoy it because you could have been denying. The side of yourself that needs potent forceful connections with others.
Rather than the Lukewarm superficial social interactions, You may have gotten used to.
It is essential you don’t lose your boundaries altogether and don’t make choices that you will regret.
Magnetic individuals can persuade you to do things you’re not comfortable with at this time. Like breaking the law, sexual acts you’re not fully into or any other material or occult activity that you are not fully ready for.
The joining of groups that have a humanitarian or political agenda can happen at this time. Still, as Pluto is in the 11th house, these groups can be cold-blooded and cruel in the ways they seek to bring about change in the world.
At the extreme end, they can have violent or terrorist ways of operating, which can lead you into trouble.
So make sure your research any group you join before fully committing to their cause.
It’s essential not to seek fun and excitement for the sake of it; if you genuinely want to grow beyond yourself, go for it but make sure boredom isn’t your driving force.
Although you may see your old friend(s) as outdated, it’s best not to cut ties fully, as an old friend can have insight into your new connections that can save you from getting lost on a toxic path.
Pluto transiting the twelfth house
- Forcing the subconscious into the conscious
- The things you hide and keep secret.
- Can surface during this transit in order to be understood and healed
- Secret enemies may come to your attention- but really, your enemies are not hidden; you know them but won’t deal with them.
- Like the friend or family member who constantly puts you down or borrows money and never pays back who you refuse to deal with. This transit is calling for you to deal with these people now.
- Facing your problems, so you are no longer controlled by them
- Letting go of toxic thoughts, behaviour and relationships.
- Healing yourself
- Escaping into addiction
- Being overcome by guilt or others making you feel in the wrong over any attempt of self-assertion
This transiting can be very psychologically draining; how you receive this depends on your ability to go deep and face your mental and emotional wounds.
Currently, most of us are programmed to escape our emotions and the higher meanings in ourselves and in life.
During this transit, you may be inclined to use drugs, entertainment, alcohol, toxic relationships, hookups or any other distraction technique to stop the inner work that needs to take place at this time.
Delving deep into your intellectual or psychic willpower is the best use of this time.
If not, external events will keep triggering you to go deep; you can of cause escape your pain and suffering.
But it is in doing this we humans make our problems worse; problems, adversity, and obstacles will always come.
Even in a happy moment, they will always be some sadness; this is life.
Training yourself to be strong enough to work through your emotional problems will help you in the long run.
Because the energy you was using to suppress your emotions can be used to understand, heal and manage them.
Which will increase your productivity, well-being, energy levels and creativity.
Pluto transiting the 12th house is a highly subconscious transit, where you’re being called to revisit your past.
So you can stop bringing it into your now and, therefore, your future.
Your shadow traits will be acted out by old or new people in your life; this will trigger you to deal with your repressions.
Even if you’re usually a rational thinking person who can control your reactions.
Under this transit, you may find it hard to even carry out pre-planned reactions to people because your subconscious will drive your conscious reactions and words.
Self-acceptance is the keyword for this transit; all humans can be yano, foolish and jerks at times, you no different, and this is not to make you feel worse.
But to get you to understand no human is perfect, it’s just most of us use filters and airbrushes, makeup etc., to hide our blemishes.
Yet, it is our flaws that make us all unique, and you should embrace them.
In our childhoods, we are told certain destructive and unacceptable behaviours during this transit.
It’s essential you let go of all the past hurts and words of people that still affect you today.
I mean, are these people really perfect, or do they just believe they are? There is no perfect after all, just photoshop anyway; this is about you, and Pluto transiting the 12th house is asking you to release yourself from the chains of your past.
By healing your psychological and emotional wounds, seeking out counselling or some other therapy may be needed at this time if you feel you need support.
Or you can search the internet for videos or online courses that can help you heal from all that still hurts you.
I know it’s easy to escape into addiction and distraction, but this will only cause you to repeat a vicious cycle for your entire life.
It can be painful to revisit childhood, adolescent and early adulthood memories.
Still, your dreams or nightmares may force you to do this if you are unwilling to explore your psychological and emotional wounds at this time.
You may choose to end or distance yourself from long term friendships or family bonds at this time, as your face to deal with problems in these relationships you have been hiding from for years.
Explosive talks can cause separation; although this can be hurtful, it is for the best in the long run.
Whatever you hide from and repress now will come out in one way or another.
I know running from your problems is more attractive than facing them at first, but if you take your time, write down your thoughts, or voice note them and make a plan to resolve your issue, you will.
If not, your escape mechanism may interfere with your ability to focus at work or meet your day to day responsibilities, which can cause tension in relationships.
This can be a time of loneliness, but the events that happen now are clearing the way for the new, past events, and people only control us as we often numb ourselves or escape from dealing with them.
Only the things we hide can control us; if we face up to the things, we hide in the dark of our subconscious. They can no longer cause you pain and destroy your life.