Mercury enters Gemini, focusing on the facts before personal preferences
Allowing for you to take a non-judgment objective look at reality and give unprejudiced advice and take balanced action
Mercury is said to be at its strongest and dignified in Gemini and Virgo, Mercury is also well placed in Scorpio and Aries.
Due to Mercury’s esoteric-higher consciousness rulership of the first house and Aries.
Although Mercury in Aries can be seen as afflicted due to a tendency to cause short-tempered speech and thought processes.
Still, there’s a positive and negative to every aspect, zodiac sign and house placement in astrology.
- When Mercury transits in Gemini, it is a chance to use your intellect and conscious reasoning skills to solve your problems, including any emotional or psychological issues.
- Even if you’re not usually a wordsmith- good with words you are given the opportunity to be one during this transit.
- If you are naturally creative to is a chance to increase your output at this time. It’s also an excellent time to learn and teach.
- Feeling more curious about yourself, other people and life itself
- It’s suitable for taking an objective look at your reality which allows for practical words and actions
- You may find yourself making more short-distance trips or going for intellectual journeys in your mind
- Flexible thinking that always for inventive ideas and new ways of doing things.
- Some of you may seek to explore advanced technological, scientific or spiritual information during Mercury’s transit in Gemini
- Thirst for knowledge, seeking new ideas and ways of looking at things in general
- Coming up with original ideas
Negatively transit Mercury in Gemini can cause
- An Increase need for socialisation can cause inconsistent behaviour
- Being unreliable in relationships due to a thirst for change
- Causing confusion in relationships due to gossip or too much talking
- Yes, talking can solve problems but more often or not, it can cause them too
- Increase in irritability and nervous tension, mental exhaustion
- So take time to look after your emotional, physical, psychological and intellectual wellbeing at this time
- Finding it hard to concentrate or make choices due to overloading yourself with options
- Best to write down all possible choices and choose the ones you can genuinely commit to and practically complete
- There can be a tendency to start many things and complete none during Mercury’s transit in Gemini
- Yes, you can multi-task better under this transit but do not overload yourself, or you will not achieve your goals.
More about transiting Mercury in Gemini
There is typically a rapid increase in all forms of communication.
When Mercury transits Gemini, or you may find yourself more aware of what’s being said and your own thought processes at this time.
In general, you will want to expand your consciousness during this transit; if you lack any skills, this is an excellent time to begin learning them.
This is also a perfect transit to upgrade any existing talents.
Suppose you are the creative, scientific or technological type. In that case, you can increase your productivity, especially in communications, design, research writing and publishing hobbies or professional projects.
You may find it hard to concentrate during this transit, especially if you have strong Gemini or mercury energy in your birth chart. You can feel more nervous and distracted than usual.
More about transiting Mercury in Gemini
Resist the urge to get sidetracked too much, for, after all, some open-mindedness is needed to be open to ideas that can allow change, but don’t just do or say anything for the sake of it.
Gemini energy is notorious for making it hard to focus. Yet, if you use your willpower, significant progress can be made in anything you put your mind and actions to.
If you feel tired or lacking energy, take some time out in solitude, meditate, or do anything else that makes you still your mind and refocus.
Be mindful when agreeing to renegotiate terms and signing any new contracts.
All in all, this is a perfect time to spend time with co-workers, family and friends, learning new things and getting what needs to be done, completed.